Barbican Theatre Performance Training classes offer something a bit different.
Young people (ages 12 - 25) choose the subject, they devise, they choreograph, they make the performances happen – as actors, dancers, technicians, producers, directors, even workshop leaders. The work created is by, with and for young people.
We want to create unusual, challenging, relevant, high quality performance and we need the best young artists in the city to help us do that.
Many members of Performance Training go on to train at some of the top performing arts schools, colleges and universities in the country.
What classes are available?
- COMPANY b Theatre (ages 16 - 25)
- COMPANY b Dance (ages 16 - 25)
- Theatre Junction (ages 12 - 16)
- Dance Junction (ages 12 - 16)
- INDRA International Theatre Conncections (ages 14-18)
- FORCE Arts Leaders (ages 15 - 25)